|Dirty Price $|
|Clean Price $|
|Accrued Interest $|
Buying one of these books will help support this website
- Yield to Maturity
- This is the yield to maturity that you want the bond to have. To calculate the yield for a given price see the Bond Yield to Maturity Calculator.
- Face Value
- This is the nominal value of debt that the bond represents. It is the amount that is payed to the holder of the bond on the date that it matures, also called the redemption date.
- Coupon Rate
- This determines the value of the annual coupon payments as a percentage of the face value. For example if the face value is 1000 and the interest rate is 7% then there will be total coupon payments of 70 in a year. If there are 2 payments per year then each payment will equal 35.
- Payments per Year
- A bonds coupon payment is usually split up into a number of payments per year. The most common number is 2.
- Settlement Date
- This is the date on which the bond is paid for and ownership is assumed.
- Maturity Date
- This is the date of the final coupon payment and payment of the bond's face value.
Copyright 2008-2019 by Exstrom Laboratories LLC
Send comments to: (stefan AT exstrom DOT com)